What were the entities going to be like?

Bootlebat

Explorer
Since Obly99 made entity traits here Here are the Jotun/Draugr Template/Fenrir/Jörmungandr/Ymir from the Norse myth! I am wondering if Krust could say what the entities were going to be like, in case anyone wants to make them. Quoting the book:. "Known entities include: the relentless Bisects; Negasaurs, living undead; the time-warping Nths; the Pitris, god-cannibals and the thrice-cursed Trithemians, though there could be more."

Hey Bootlebat buddy! :)

Since Obly99 made entity traits here Here are the Jotun/Draugr Template/Fenrir/Jörmungandr/Ymir from the Norse myth! I am wondering if Krust could say what the entities were going to be like, in case anyone wants to make them. Quoting the book:. "Known entities include: the relentless Bisects; Negasaurs, living undead; the time-warping Nths; the Pitris, god-cannibals and the thrice-cursed Trithemians, though there could be more."

I've probably moved stuff around, changed it, then changed it again multiple times since then.

None of those monsters are in this new (now re titled) Immortals Handbook, however if I get to do a second book I will detail some of the above.

Bisects and Pitris (and also possibly Nths) are effective Type 2 Kardashev 'alien' races. Negasaurs are Penumbral monsters, Trithemians are Elder One rank Pseudonaturals - their design is loosely based on Emerald weapon from FFVII.

Bootlebat

Explorer
What about the negasaurs and Nths? I picture some kind of undead t.rex thing for the former, but no clue about the latter. Also, what do they all look like?

What about the negasaurs and Nths? I picture some kind of undead t.rex thing for the former, but no clue about the latter. Also, what do they all look like?

I hadn't decided on anything final for the Negasaurs, it was inspired by the Prismasaurus in the ELH.

The Nth have changed several times, originally they were based on a monster known as the nD's from a british sci-fi horror show from 25 years ago called Invasion: Earth.

Remove ads