What will it take for you to go back to F2F gaming?

Nebulous

Legend
I was wondering about this. As we all get more used to online gaming, there are a lot of things that I really like. To the extent that for my Freebooters on hte Frontier game I'm going to play with my sons at the same physical table we are going to use our laptops to manage characters and to show maps etc. It's an experiment to say the least, but so far so good.

Yeah, this pandemic is going to push online play into unprecedented places. I'm glad I have the option, I would have gone crazy being alone so much. I'm now telling more stories than I ever have.

darjr

I crit!
My Mother is living with us and hits almost all the vulnerability flags. So probably not for a while, maybe not before there is a vaccine.

I was planning on ramping up my online play anyway.

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
When the government advice allows it. I'm not a fan of online gaming, but a couple of things have put me off:
A) lack of pf2 support for roll20, because of this i opted to start a new 5e campaign and resume pf2 face to face,however:
B) trying to set roll20 up for things outside of the 5e srd was an horrendous experience, and due to bugs and other weirdness I spent the best part of two days getting very little done.

Roll on the virus passing (for so many reasons!)

Retreater

Legend
When the government advice allows it. I'm not a fan of online gaming, but a couple of things have put me off:
A) lack of pf2 support for roll20, because of this i opted to start a new 5e campaign and resume pf2 face to face,however:
B) trying to set roll20 up for things outside of the 5e srd was an horrendous experience, and due to bugs and other weirdness I spent the best part of two days getting very little done.

Roll on the virus passing (for so many reasons!)
Yeah. I basically had to buy everything I wanted to use on Roll20. The 5e SRD was completely insufficient.
Concerning PF2 on Roll 20, even buying all available material on Roll20 isn't enough. The basic ruleset isn't on there, the charactermancer is useless. We're still playing on there but it's not so great.

aramis erak

Legend
My sunday group reestablished itself and I ran Sentinel Comics for them...

The GMnitron dice/tracker bot is decent, but not spectacular.

Remove ads