• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What Would Get You to Subscribe to Dungeon?

JoeGKushner

First Post
You know one thing that would make it much more likely?

Tokens.

Every adventure comes with it's own tokens.

If that's being done now and I'm not getting it, let me know. I've missed stuff before.

And don't talk about tokens competing with the D&D random miniatures. If the random miniatures were actually designed to be used with the adventurers, maybe the last four packs would've had some more actual utility with those adventurers?

Stoat

Adventurer
Just did.

What I want to see as they go along:

1) Big, unmarked maps suitable for use in game.

2) Tokens, NPC portraits, whatever. Pictures of things I can use in game.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I would quite like to see tokens as well. Tokens in general were something I was hoping to see as a DDI tool. I wanted to see something where all the monsters released by WotC would have a Token equivalent that could be placed on a grid format to be printed out for your own use.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Don't get me wrong.

It's great the Fiery Dragon leapt in where WoTC has basically been drowning in the "advanced" nature of the internet and all that.

But it's like they can't figure out the most basic of things that people actually PLAYING the game they designed would need.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads