Gate Pass Gazette What Would You Like to See Going Forward?

What Kind of Content do You Want More Of?

• Poll closed .

Savannah Broadway

Managing the Gate Pass Gazette
It's been a whole year since we started publishing monthly, so it seemed like a good time to check in and make sure we're prioritizing what you all would like to see! This poll is also up on Patreon, and the results there will be a bit more weighted than those here, but I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to weigh in. Feel free to vote in both if you're able.

You can choose more than one option, and of course if you don't see what you want here or want to get more specific, let us know in the comments.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
dmp.jpg

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
X posted from Discord:

I'd love to see more cultures! But I am VERY biased about that sort of thing. I guess what I want from GPG is A5e content that I can't just straight up steal from basic 5e, so heritages, cultures, exploration challenges, combat maneuvers, heritages, feats which use A5e mechanics, destinies. These aren't made anywhere else so that seems like the thing I want most of. Equipment is good, but with fantasy games the emphasis is a lot more on the individual as superhero and equipment doesn't reeeeaaaally matter that much. Maybe this will change with VRC because technology is a great equaliser in a way that magic cannot be.

Nort

Villager
More synergy feats please, perhaps a more comprehensive approach that covers a balance of mundane and magical synergies. The Night Master approach to selecting spells by category / trait seems applicable to other class combinations.
Another approach could be a balanced set of guidelines to homebrew synergy feats.
(edit: ah I just noticed Purple Martin games thematic toolkits bring a range of new synergy feats, nice!)

I'd also like to see combat maneuvers implemented by monsters and NPCs. This could help encourage players to make more use of them.

Last edited:

MegaloRob

Explorer
I really like the gate pass gazette.

I am a subscriber to it and I picked up the hardcovers for the 1st year.

Now that we can imagine a completion book coming out at the end of the year I would like to see things that flesh out an adventure through 12 issues of the gate pass gazette.

It could be story hooks, npc, maps, dungeon lay outs, traps, reward items, villain npcs with reason for how they became villains to what their redemption arc looks like or what their main goals look like. it doesn't have to be a campaign book in 12 parts but I would like the hard parts in forming campaign story and setting.

Remove ads