What's on your GenCon watch list?

der_kluge

Adventurer
Bastion's books of Curses
Northern Crown
Iron Heroes
C&C revised PHB (assuming it's out)

Song of Fire and Ice sounds interesting, as much as it's talked about on here.

jhilahd

Explorer
Its Doug Anderson's baby.

http://northerncrownrpg.com/

It was once a fan based web site dealing with a what-if alternative New World Setting. Atlas Games picked it up and are producing two books.

From the product pages:

Visit Northern Crown with the New World Adventures campaign book, which details the cultures, classes, combat techniques, equipment, spells, psionic knacks, and invention creation rules that will get players started.

...Explore the setting with the Gazetteer, which delves deep into the lands of Northern Crown with descriptions of the places, people, monsters, natural hazards, magic items, and inventions that will flesh out your campaign. From intrigue and rumors, to information on secret societies, the Gazetteer takes you into the heart of Northern Crown. Then look for Northern Crown: New World Adventures and Nyambe: African Adventures to expand the horizons of your game world even further!

bolen

First Post
sounds cool but wasn't Nyambe: African Adventures put out a few years ago. (EDIT Yes if I had read their site I would have known that)

I feel like a kid I cant wait for gen-con (I am such a geek)

Last edited:

dougmander

Explorer
jhilahd said:
Its Doug Anderson's baby.

http://northerncrownrpg.com/

It was once a fan based web site dealing with a what-if alternative New World Setting. Atlas Games picked it up and are producing two books.

Thanks for the mention. I really wanted to be at GenCon this year to see my books get launched and maybe demo some Northern Crown games, but we are fortunate to have a little baby girl at home, and its a long drive from Massachusetts, so I'll just have to read your posts about the con when you get back. Have fun, y'all.

Remove ads