• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the deal with Bugaboo?!?!

Waitaminute . . . Bugaboo is a troll?!? I feel totally embarrassed getting hooked by a troll. You know what I mean?

Astute observation Morrus.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

JRRNeiklot

First Post
(contact) said:
Considering that I know for a fact that Bugaboo has stuff going on in his private life keeping him from posting here, I think it's a really cheap shot to come after him here on his "home board".

But I would expect no less from a "Darwin Disciple".

Hmm. I, too was under the impression that this disciple of Darwin might be Bugaboo, but I'll reserve judgement on that one.

As for Bugaboo's trolls not being funny, they aren't. They are HUMOROUS. There is a big difference. Eddie Murphy is funny. Mark Twain is humorous.

reapersaurus

Explorer
AMEN, brotha!

Dr Midnight said:
Honestly, I've been here for a year and I've never really understood the magic about Bugaboo's troll-joke-things. I fell for them once or twice. After that, people nudged me and explained that it's a joke/supposed to be funny/whatever. I've been looking for the humor in it ever since.
Right ON, Doc!

Sycophantically extolling the praise of someone who makes a name on misleading people is not my cup of tea.

Remove ads