Wheel of Time - No Spoilers

pming

Legend
Hiya!

I guess Season 1 is only going to have 4 episodes? The first three are released, and the fourth on Dec 24...for some twisted reason.
Guess I know what I'll be watching on Dec 24th then... all of Season 1.

Binge Watching: It's the only REAL way to watch a series!
;)

^_^

Paul L. Ming

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Finished all three episodes. As a book reader I don't know how I feel about the changes yet.

I do dislike the costumes. At one point you see dudes walking around with puffy North Face jackets and brimmed mining hats. It's got a "elves with hoodies" MTV Shannara thing going on right now.

TheSword

Legend
Finished all three episodes. As a book reader I don't know how I feel about the changes yet.

I do dislike the costumes. At one point you see dudes walking around with puffy North Face jackets and brimmed mining hats. It's got a "elves with hoodies" MTV Shannara thing going on right now.
Ouch! That is my main concern!

At work now, but this evening is cleared in readiness for it

ok watched first episode-I wont spoil anything however

As of the first episode this is clearly not as good as GOT and maybe not as good as the Witcher. I was expecting much much better based on the budget. Its far superior to Shannara but in some ways its closer to that than i wanted

Why

There is something missing here-I call it Grittiness. The main character looks like Ryan Philippe and just stepped out of Riverdale. Its Jarring how he doesnt fit the time period even compared to the other characters

As of right now theres no personality to these characters. Theres no performance thats a wow moment. they feel flat compared to any GOT character and dont capture the moment like Henry Cavill or even any Harry Potter character . Right away watching a lower budget show like Vikings i was hooked and there were characters that had Charisma

Hiya!

I guess Season 1 is only going to have 4 episodes? The first three are released, and the fourth on Dec 24...for some twisted reason.
Guess I know what I'll be watching on Dec 24th then... all of Season 1.

Binge Watching: It's the only REAL way to watch a series!
;)

^_^

Paul L. Ming
No, there are 8 episodes, 3 this week, then one a week until December 24.

Remove ads