• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wheel of Times series...will it *ever* end?

Holy Bovine

First Post
Sorry but it HAS to be said

Eosin the Red said:
I hope he keeps cranking them out till he dies or I die. I can't get enough good fantasy.
\

Then why are you buying Jordan novels?

**rimshot**

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week!

Eosin the Red

First Post
Kinda left myself open for that one didn't I?

Rim...shot?

Fantasy like many other things goes to show one mans trash is anothers treasure. I can not stand many popular authors? I loved SW: AotC? What can I say.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Eosin the Red said:
Kinda left myself open for that one didn't I?

Rim...shot?

Before anyone gets any dirty ideas and upsets Morrus' Grandmother. A 'rimshot' is in reference to the sound a drummer makes when accompanying a comedian. The drummer will hit the edge or 'rim' of his cymbal (at least I think that's what those metal disc things are called) at the end of a punchline, thus 'rim-shot'.

Now get your minds back up here with the rest of us in the gutter :D

Fantasy like many other things goes to show one mans trash is anothers treasure. I can not stand many popular authors? I loved SW: AotC? What can I say.

Hey - its all good. I can't say I openly dislike Jordan but his works just keep going on and on - good stories do have endings.

Oh and there is nothing wrong with liking Attack of the Clones (I loved it myself!)

Last edited:

Remove ads