When does Subscription get applied?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I purchased a Silver-level CS account last week (after my old one expired last summer); psyched about Zeitgeist. However, I haven't seen "myself" (my username) turn silver yet and I also have the dreaded double "Community Account" tag in my posts. I remember this was an issue before but couldn't find the FAQ on its resolution.

Just making sure everything is kosher on my account.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It applies immediately.

Your username hasn't turned silver because you haven't told it to. You get the ability to have a silver username, which you control via your settings.

Shaoiken

First Post
If it gets applied immediatly, something went wrong for me. I don't have access to War of the Burning Sky adventures and can't change my group membership settings.
Did I miss something that I have to do besides paying?

Shaoiken

First Post
Sadly yes, I have no access to any adventure. Those are the only things I see:

EDIT:

Ok, it keeps getting weirder, I can't access the following settings: "Edit your Details", "Customize Profile", "Group Memberships", "Edit Avatar", "Edit Options"

I changed my email and password shortly after my subscription, could this be the problem?

EDIT No. 2:

After confirming my new email adress (silly me) the newer adventures and above mentioned options work, but still no access to the old ones (wotbs 1-5).

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmmm. I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to. All the permissions seem to be correct.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, I can't figure it out - there's a big somewhere.

If you don't mind waiting a couple of days, I'll take the time this weekend to move WotBS 1-5 over to the new (correctly working) section so you can grab them.

Remove ads