D&D General When is the last time you DMed a game?

When is the last time you DMed a game? (Pick the most shortest period)

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I run regularly every other Wednesday, and I irregularly run another game on a weekend when players are available. Not sure if that second one should count for the poll since this is in the D&D forum - it's not D&D, it's Masks: A New Generation (PbtA teen supers).

Voadam

Legend
I DM a weekly scheduled online game that is into year three now. Unfortunately scheduled weekly can include a bunch of cancellations, particularly with the group's having a quorum of three of the four PCs at a minimum.

I am down for DMing as long as I have one player but this group has different preferences.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I DM a weekly scheduled online game that is into year three now. Unfortunately scheduled weekly can include a bunch of cancellations, particularly with the group's having a quorum of three of the four PCs at a minimum.

I am down for DMing as long as I have one player but this group has different preferences.
I just worked up a solo adventure this past week (adapting the Warlock of Firetop Mountain game book) for just that purpose going forward.

Remove ads