ZEITGEIST When one of your players is a professional RPG artist

Nnesk

Explorer
From left to right, the characters in my campaign that's been going on for about a year and a half (we're mid adventure 7, using 5e)

Jean, Technologist tiefling Arcane Trickster
Ruth, Docker human Paladin of Redemption, "You're arrested in the name of the RHC!"
Gemma, Skyseer human Druid Circle of the Sheared, with the Applied Astronomist prestige class (and a Xambria)

Nnesk

Explorer
Ask her there! She can share everything else. She created character profiles for Roll20, and I think maybe another thing, a while back, I no longer remember.

mdusty

Explorer
Nice! I have a player in my campaign that makes sure to bring Delft a fresh box of donuts every morning. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in giving that quirk to Delft lol

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Nice! I have a player in my campaign that makes sure to bring Delft a fresh box of donuts every morning. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in giving that quirk to Delft lol
Oh, is that Delft? I thought perhaps it was a non-smoking version of Nicodemus, whose host bodies demand donuts whenever he possesses them.

"Your skyseer vision of your foe is accompanied by the smell of... baking."

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Well, my gaming group has me, with relative "fame" as a game cartographer, author and small publisher. I can safely say that my players get most excellent map support for our games, as well as the potentially professional adventures written for their use. I'm not so famous, but still kind of a small time art celebrity. I signed an autograph, once, for a younster for a COD video game strategy guide that I created the maps for - which felt just weird doing.

Remove ads