• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

When the dice gawds smile on you (complete short story)

geosapient

First Post
Goldmoon said:
I gamed with a guy in Korea who, after every gaming session, would take any dice he thought were very unlucky and set them aside. He would then spread all his other dice in a semicircle around the seperated dice and make them watch while he smashed his unluchy dice with a hammer. He was convinced that kept most of his dice in line.

I used to do this also. Except I would take the die out to the rock pile and smash it with a sledge hammer. Then I would gather up whatever remains I could find and sprinkle them back into my dicebag.

evermind

First Post
used to put dice who weren't "performing" into a special bag, the "unreliable red brigade".... afetr a few months of exile they would be returned, to see if they were "up to snuff again" if not........ well, I own a blowtorch, 'nuff said !

In recent times; I found out that a dice will do "better" if rubbed quickly along the leg of the closest (playing) female in the group. Works wonders - of course, get the permission from said female first, she might.... "object", violently so =) Still, a feasible method - too bad I am forbidden to use while I GM....

Last edited:

Remove ads