• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E When will Psionics Unleashed be in the stores?

paradox42

First Post
It is available in physical form- I myself have a copy. However, I ordered mine online- local stores have to order it for their own shelves as they order anything else. Your LGS may not be psionics-F without you to ask them to stock it (or special-order it for you).

However, on a related topic, I'm wondering when my order (through Paizo) of a paperback Psionics Expanded will be filled- it's been over a month since I preordered it, and AFAIK Dreamscarred are selling it through their own website- what about those of us who ordered it through other game outlets?

Bacris

First Post
So to answer your question - we are waiting for our distributor to give us the number of books ordered to ship them to fulfill orders from stores - including Paizo.

Once we've been given that number, it should be a couple weeks to get them through the distribution channels.

I regularly check in to see if there's any update to try to push things along, but getting books out to stores is an unfortunately slow process.

Remove ads