Where are the changes to monsters from MM3 found?

A2Z

Explorer
Cause they are unfortunately not in the MM3. Are the new rules for creating monster listed anywhere? I know DMG2 changed the way you made solos and elites but it sounds like MM3 added some more changes.

So are they listed anywhere?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Nope, and in fact, I have those two tables cut out and clipped to my DM Screen when I run, replacing the ones from Page 184 and 185 of the DMG. I don't know if I could run without them.

vic20

Fool
Nope, and in fact, I have those two tables cut out and clipped to my DM Screen when I run, replacing the ones from Page 184 and 185 of the DMG. I don't know if I could run without them.

Probably being regrettably dense, but which two tables are you referring to?

A2Z

Explorer
Here's another question for you helpfull people. The monsters in the MM1 are almost hoplessly outdated now it seems. Even the MM errata isn't updated.

Does the monster creator (or whatever it's called) from DDI update all the MM1 monsters?

Jhaelen

First Post
Does the monster creator (or whatever it's called) from DDI update all the MM1 monsters?
No. Though, I've read, that when editing stat blocks you can set their attacks to default which will recalculate them using the new values.

Gort

Explorer
Here's another question for you helpfull people. The monsters in the MM1 are almost hoplessly outdated now it seems. Even the MM errata isn't updated.

I believe the time will come.

Remove ads