• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where are the map features?

nymith

First Post
Everything I'm reading leads me to believe that there is a map generation tool/feature under the file menu. I however, am not seeing that feature. What am I doing wrong?

BTW, I upgraded CS to CS: Extended by installing CS off CD, and using the upgrade .exe to do so if that helps :/

Twin Rose

First Post
nymith said:
Everything I'm reading leads me to believe that there is a map generation tool/feature under the file menu. I however, am not seeing that feature. What am I doing wrong?

BTW, I upgraded CS to CS: Extended by installing CS off CD, and using the upgrade .exe to do so if that helps :/

The map features were fine in 2001 when the program (CS) was first created, but advances in mapping softwares (even free ones!) have made it so obsolete that I felt it more important to focus on the strengths of CS (character, dungeon, etc) generation rather than the map features. Instead, it is specifically designed to work with Campaign Cartographer 2 Pro now (and now Campaign Cartographer 3). If you require the map features, you can install off your CD onto a seperate folder and they'll still be active - if a bit old, I'm afraid :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads