• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where are the Psionic settings?

The Goblin King

First Post
I had an idea for a setting where Psionics are the only powers available. I have been out of the RPG loop for a while so I don't know much about the new stuff.

Besides Dark Sun what other settings are there that feature Psionics? I'd like to take a look at them so I can mine for more ideas.

Esiminar

Explorer
The Goblin King said:
I had an idea for a setting where Psionics are the only powers available. I have been out of the RPG loop for a while so I don't know much about the new stuff.

Besides Dark Sun what other settings are there that feature Psionics? I'd like to take a look at them so I can mine for more ideas.

Try Green Ronin's Mindshadows found Here.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Scarred Lands treats psionics as a leftover from a now destroyed race called the Slarecians - spread by a 'virus'. Most likely not meaning something good for the world at large...

The Auld Grump

Psion

Adventurer
Mindshadows, which has already been mentioned, should be at your store soon.

Both Arcanis and the Second World Sourcebook feature psionics prominently.

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
The Goblin King said:

Urbis has psionics... sort of.

No "natural" creature of Rothea, the main world, can manifest psionic powers. What powers exist are always the result of certain alien influence - such as experiments by the local equivalents of mind flayers, or a tainted heritage thanks to the local equivalent of yuan-ti.

(I'm saying "local equivalent" because I'll have to remove the originals from the setting after they were removed from the SRD. Grrrr...)

RSKennan

Explorer
I understand that WotC's new setting Eberron will feature psionics fairly prominently. I don't have any other info, though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads