• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where can I find ENworld's PW (persistant world) on NWN?

Chaz

First Post
As far as the DM's being busy or in other time zones... that makes sense. Thats probably whats happening, we are missing each other. I play at odd hours soemtimes and do see other players from time to time(ive seen several new ones checking out the server last couple weeks).
I often try to meet up with those I think are new players to encourage them to build up their chars and let them know the world is worth the effort. I also help them how ever else I can(potions, a little gold etc.) since there isnt often party's they can join at the time.

It might be a good idea though to have another DM. Ive probably brought up that idea before. In any case im glad to see several people posting here with the desire to see the server keep running. They are still working internaly on the MOD (last report had it at beta 7 - we are running beta 4) and hopefuly soon an updated public release will be available.

Peace

Neo

Explorer
Wayfarer said:
Neo/Morrus,

I suspect that part of our problem lies in a few of the regular players living 5-6 hours behind you two. I'm not consistent as to which nights I can play, but I'm most likely going to be on between 0200 and 0500 GMT so I expect that makes running into one of you difficult. :\

You have probably posted this elsewhen, but when do either of you DM? Maybe a few of us could attempt to rendezvous, perhaps when both Greylock and Celia are once again available?

In all honesty except for the last month I'm usually online in the wee hours GMT so I tend to be around when the so called "peak hours" are. Recently however I was forced by a change in circumstances (the need to get up early mornings once more..ick) to reset my playing times to no later than 00:00 GMT with the exceptions of weekends..and during those times most I have seen on this side of Xmas has been 2 people besides myself.

Remove ads