• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where do I post this?

Cedric

First Post
I started working on a new Homebrew setting last night. Usually I just create these in a vacuum. In other words, I work on it and no one sees any of the work until I'm done and I run the game.

I usually do a mix of completely original stuff, items taken from other WoTC material and published settings and a smattering of material borrowed from published fantasy or mythology (usually with my own flavor, I borrow the concept, not the details).

This time though, I was kind of thinking about posting some of the material as I create it, and getting some feedback from others. What forum would I most appropriately use for that? General? House Rules? Story Hour?

Thanks

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
You could use either the General forum or the House rules forum, we don't mind which. The general forum gets heavier traffic so considerations include:

a) more people may see it
b) it disappears off the front page more quickly.

I think I'd be inclined on putting it in the General forum even with the greater degree of movement in that forum

Regards,

Remove ads