• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where is Eric Noah?

reveal said:
My google-fu is stronger. It still comes on Toon Disney. ;)
My kids are disciples of the Cartoon Network, and don't pay much attention to Toon Disney.

Speaking of which, I was kinda melancholically reminiscing with the missus the other day on how our kids don't get excited about Saturday morning cartoons the way we used to at their age. But really; they've got half a dozen cable channels that do nothing but cartoons, not to mention close to 100 DVDs of kids movies sitting around the house. Plus three video game systems and a computer.

I guess I wouldn't care about Saturday morning cartoons either.

reveal

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
My kids are disciples of the Cartoon Network, and don't pay much attention to Toon Disney.

Speaking of which, I was kinda melancholically reminiscing with the missus the other day on how our kids don't get excited about Saturday morning cartoons the way we used to at their age. But really; they've got half a dozen cable channels that do nothing but cartoons, not to mention close to 100 DVDs of kids movies sitting around the house. Plus three video game systems and a computer.

I guess I wouldn't care about Saturday morning cartoons either.

Ya. Duncan has a bunch of shows Tivo'ed or he watches DVDs. He doesn't care at all about Saturday morning cartoons.

Mista Collins

First Post
I wasn't a fan of Saturday morning cartoons for too long. I think I only made it a point to watch them for 2 years.. and then I started riding my bike every Saturday morning and started playing in the woods near my house. The funny thing is, I think I enjoy saturday morning cartoons more now than I did back then. Or just cartoons in general.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads