• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where is the Thread with all the Cool Idea Links?

Sialia

First Post
I have a link to add to it:
http://www.fabrics.net/joan502.asp

This whole site is full of the history of textiles, and I see lots of gaming ideas and world design ideas in here. But for starters, the above article on what the first women aviators wore is a hoot.

I want Piratecat to run another module of Adventure! so I can be Harriet Quimby. Or there's a gaslight Cthulhu in here . . . I'm sure there is.

Anybody recall the name and location of the cool links thread?

Last edited:

XCorvis

First Post
Sialia said:
I have a link to add to it:
http://www.fabrics.net/joan502.asp

This whole site is full of the history of textiles, and I see lots of gaming ideas and world design ideas in here. But for starters, the above article on what the first women aviators wore is a hoot.

I want Piratecat to run another module of Adventure! so I can be Harriet Quimby. Or there's a gaslight Cthulhu in here . . . I'm sure there is.

Anybody recall the name and location of the cool links thread?
I'm not sure myself, but I think it was a rather long thread, so one trick you might use is to sort all the threads by views or replies and look for it that way.

Sialia

First Post
XCorvis said:
I'm not sure myself, but I think it was a rather long thread, so one trick you might use is to sort all the threads by views or replies and look for it that way.
If I knew which forum to sort . .

BSF

Explorer
Errant - I think this is the one Sialia is looking for. I was going to post links for both just to be sure. You guys beat me to it. :D

Sialia

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Errant - I think this is the one Sialia is looking for. I was going to post links for both just to be sure. You guys beat me to it. :D
Yup! That was it! Thanks, guys.

Moderator, ok to delete this thread now. I have what I need.

Remove ads