D&D General Where to divest oneself of 5E books?

Reynard

Legend
This is probably in the wrong place. Mods please move it.

I am about to go through a move -- the kind where you load the car 110 times rather than hire movers -- and am also kinda done with 5E,so I would like to get rid of my 5E books. Is there a marketplace for this that is effective and easy. I don't care too much about how much I get for them, but it would be nice to get something (otherwise I'll just donate them to a library).

Where do you sell D&D books "in bulk" these days?

Thanks.

I recently trimmed down my 5e collection through a combination of ebay, Craigslist, and essentially giving what was left to a used book store (Half Price Books) after getting a quote from Noble Knight Games that was essentially giving the books away. If money isn’t a factor, NKG will seemingly buy anything.

Reynard

Legend
I recently trimmed down my 5e collection through a combination of ebay, Craigslist, and essentially giving what was left to a used book store after getting a quote from Noble Knight Games that was essentially giving the books away. If money isn’t a factor, NKG will seemingly buy anything.
I've used them before and hoo boy do they give you pennies on the dollar.

wedgeski

Adventurer
eBay is excellent for thinning out an RPG collection. I've done it a time or two. The market is healthy but you have to endure some overhead

Remove ads