Where to get stuff?

cougent

First Post
Back in the 90's an EX-girlfriend of mine decided to clean out the garage [read: throw away MY stuff] and my AD&D stuff went the way of the Gnome in 4E. I did not have the time or resources to re-collect it until now (well, some resources anyway) and I was wondering if there are any good places to find the old stuff. I already look periodically on Ebay, but that is very hit and miss, I also frequent my local Half-Price Books, but that is even more uncertain.

I know Paizo has some PDF products but I am looking for the actual books.

This may be a lost cause at this point, but I hope not.

Whisper72

Explorer
eBay worked fine for me.

I hunted eBay for over a year. Always looking for large lots, otherwise it takes way too long. Every now and then huge lots appear (at least they did) with complete ranges of modules for example (scored the entire Dragonlance module series in one go, the entire CM, M and X series combined in one go etc.)

Quite some dollars later, I managed to assemble pretty much everything from basic DnD, 1st Ed ADnD and 2nd Ed ADnD.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Post what you want on the marketplace thread here on ENWorld. Someone will have lots of it they want to get rid of (inculding maybe me).

thedungeondelver

Adventurer
cougent said:
Back in the 90's an EX-girlfriend of mine decided to clean out the garage [read: throw away MY stuff] and my AD&D stuff went the way of the Gnome in 4E. I did not have the time or resources to re-collect it until now (well, some resources anyway) and I was wondering if there are any good places to find the old stuff. I already look periodically on Ebay, but that is very hit and miss, I also frequent my local Half-Price Books, but that is even more uncertain.

I know Paizo has some PDF products but I am looking for the actual books.

This may be a lost cause at this point, but I hope not.

Drop me an email cougent; I may have some stuff I can give you.

Remove ads