D&D 5E Where to Take Campaign Next? (3PP)

Retreater

Legend
I have a large group of 7 players. We'll be ending our campaign of Isle of Dread in a session or two - around 6th level.
They are very well outfitted with magic items and punch well above their level.
I expect they'll want to stick with 5e, but we'll need a 3pp adventure to do next.
Most the ones I have are dungeon crawls.
Can you think of anything that spans around 6-10?
One option I have is Necropolis by Frog God Games. Maybe there's other options to give them choices?

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter

This might be useful for you!

If you set minimum 6 max 10 it'll start off showing you adventures that go from 1-10 or beyond, which is frustrating.

But if you keep pressing "Next" you'll eventually get to 6+ level adventures. Hope it helps!

aco175

Legend
I'm running the Against the Giants series from Yawning Portal. My group punches some above their level as well and started it at 7th level. They gained a few followers along the way so now have 7 in the group and are 8th level going through the frost giant part. It is a bit of a crawl-slugfest though.

Rabbitbait

Adventurer
The Tomb of Annihilation is excellent. You could easily plug in the lost city of Omu and the actual Tomb without much hassle on an unexplored part of the island.

A rising evil that must be defeated.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
If you enjoyed the Goodman Games conversion of Isle of Dread, they have a whole line of short , origj al floppy modules by the same crew:

This one from Kobold Press I heard some good stuff about, and it might more or less fit where your players are at, they also have a bunch of other modules:

Mageman

Explorer
This adventure path is very good I have ran it a few times. It's very well done.

The layout is great and makes running the adventure very easy.

Remove ads