• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where you at? Add yourself to the EN World map

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
iwatt said:
:) Yeah. That's kinda of like the math we did down here in Chile as well. You should have heard the fans in the stadium chanting against the former head coach (got fired 4 games ago). Definitely not grandma friendly :p

I'll just have to cheer for Ecuador during the World Cup (I was born in Quito). ;)
Venezuela will go to the World Cup eventually! They made a good run this year. Chile needs to give us a chance next time. ;)

I was at work when two people from Ecuador told me Venezuela lost 1-0 to Paraguay. I'm rooting for Italy (I wasn't born in Rome or anything, I just like Italian food :p )

iwatt

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Venezuela will go to the World Cup eventually!

Hey, If Ecuador has made it twice in a row, anybody can. ;)

I just want Chile to go to a World Cup while I can still afford to go. :\

Jdvn1

iwatt said:
Hey, If Ecuador has made it twice in a row, anybody can. ;)

I just want Chile to go to a World Cup while I can still afford to go. :\
Maybe next time Venezuela and Chile will dethrone Brazil and Argentina? :lol:

Jdvn1

iwatt said:
I wouldn't hold my breath :p
We just need a strategy. You can throw things at Argentina over the mountians and I can swim up Amazon and take over by water. :uhoh:

Yeah, not gonna work.

grodog

Hero
Looks like I'm the fourth in Wichita (where we bought a house back in May), and about the sixth in the South Bay (where I am still located for another month or two).

And I added myself just after Maldin did. Hiya Denis :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads