• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where you at? Add yourself to the EN World map

vic20

Fool
Steve Jung said:
Try a different browser. Safari didn't work for me, but Firefox does. Wystan and I can't be the only ENWorlders in New Jersey, can we?

Doesn't work for me either. I tried Firefox, and then IE. It's a server thing at this point. Not having seen the page or knowing anything about their server capacity, I wonder if the ENWorld deluge caught them off guard.

vic20

Fool
First pin in Portland, Oregon!

It looks like the servers are hiccupping up and down at this point. I think their site is more popular than they had anticipated.

Omega Lord

First Post
Woah. It seems I am not the only one from wichita on these boards.

Good to know that there are other gamers suffering in this state with me :D .

Aside to the other 2 locals: Prarie Dog Comics is a great place to get gaming materials specially since blue horse imploded.

Wichita- yes its as dull as you think :p

BTW How the heck are ya HeapThamaturgist? Hope you and Fae are doing well. you may not remember me but I was breifly in a d20 modern game you ran on x-forums (same screename). Been meaning to mention that but I dont post much on these boards.

Last edited:

Remove ads