• Keys of the Golden Vault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other for the ones I forgot

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Princes of Apocalyse

Votes: 2 3.5%

Gorck

Prince of Dorkness
We haven’t played the new Shattered Obelisk, but we did finish old LMoP. But I didn’t see that on the list…

Got to just about the end of ToA before I burned out on it for good. The final dungeon is so long and I knew the fight with the lich and the atropl was coming up. Couldn't do it anymore. Was almost a great adventure, the DM did a fantastic job, but I just feel Chult could have been so, so, so much more.

Gilladian

Adventurer
PotA but heavily modified to be mostly unconnected site adventures in a sandbox. LMoP similarly but less severely modified for my campaign setting. Lots of Candlekeep and Saltmarsh bits.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Finished Hoard of the Dragon Queen, Rise of Tiamat, and Curse of Strahd as a GM, plus Princes of the Apocalypse as a player.

Currently running Descent into Avernus and playing Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos, but I didn't check those off, since they're not finished yet.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Are the Starter/Essentials set adventures "Adventure Paths"? ie Lost Mines of Phandelver, Dragons of IceSpire Peak, and the other one(s) that I can't remember?

Are the Starter/Essentials set adventures "Adventure Paths"? ie Lost Mines of Phandelver, Dragons of IceSpire Peak, and the other one(s) that I can't remember?
I don't know if I would call them adventure paths. They feel more like short adventures (even though it takes several sessions to complete). I'm not sure what the overall consensus is though.

Remove ads