Which ENWorlder Would You Want to Meet?

Chainsaw Mage

First Post
Jupp said:
I'd like to meet diaglo. He looks to be a friendly chap though is vocabulary is sometimes a bit limited

diaglo's vocabulary (1974) is the one true vocabulary. all others are pale imitations of the real thing.

Biohazard

First Post
Chainsaw Mage said:
Holy crap, doode. I live in North Van! You know, we could really do this thing if we wanted to. Biohazard, could you fly out first week of July? If that would work for Johnnie to drive up here, we'd have our four!!!!!

[Now what to run? I'm leaning towards Iron Kingdoms 3.5]

First week of July is certainly possible. Only thing is I have to go standby to fly free. But I can work it by taking a milk run.

I'll second Iron Kingdoms. Are you DMing, Chainsaw?

Vindicator

First Post
Biohazard said:
First week of July is certainly possible. Only thing is I have to go standby to fly free. But I can work it by taking a milk run.

I'll second Iron Kingdoms. Are you DMing, Chainsaw?

Say Bio, didn't you just post in the other thread that you're thinking of quitting RPGing???

Biohazard

First Post
Vindicator said:
Say Bio, didn't you just post in the other thread that you're thinking of quitting RPGing???

Yep. I am indeed, although the comments in that thread are probably more related to me DMing than just coming along as a player. But I'm willing (and excited) to try and meet you guys in Vancouver to see if I can "rekindle" the spark.

Chainsaw, I've heard that you run near-legendary horror games. I'm open to something non-D&D if people want.

Jemal

Adventurer
Wow, I got a mention! Strange as I mostly post in Talking the Talk and Playing the Game.
BTW, Don't worry, Moritheil, I think you'd really enjoy my DMing. If you're ever in Sask, Canada, drop me a line. We're always looking for more gamers.

As for me, I'd like to meet most of the people I've gamed with on here, it's a pretty good bunch... Shayuri, Moritheil, Tailspinner, Whran, Pyrex, Ivellious, Nephtys.. and many many more that I can't list off the top o' me head.

I'd also like to meet Crothian, if only to see him not posting. ;)

Definitely morrus&Piratecat, they seems like cool guys from what I've read of theirs.

questing gm

First Post
Aikuchi

He is the closest ENWorlder that i can possibly imagine of meeting.

and Firelance, like to know how D&D is doing in Singapore.

Oh, but that doesn't mean i'm not willing to meet any other ENWorlder since I barely have the chance to go overseas...

Curses...Davemage beat me to the Crothian OSU ragging. Though that WOULD be a great way to meet him. :p

Honestly, I just need to get my lazy butt to GenCon sometime.

Remove ads