Which image is better?

Which is better?

• 1 book

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 5 books

Votes: 26 78.8%

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
I think we’ll be going with one of the ones with the dino b/g. The green/yellow b/g really ain’t working for me.
Just put the Dino in the background of your latest G/Y and make the cover a bit larger and you are done IMHO.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm thinking I might have a winner. It's the original 5-book piece but the core book swapped in as the centre item and made a little larger than the others, and everything spaced out a little more.

orig_header_swapped.jpg

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I like the 5 book option and the dino background is looking OK. But right now I'm wondering why Beam Me Up is being deprecated in favor of everything else. It doesn't even look like you're trying to sell Beam Me Up.

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Speaking with the authority* of my triple art degree, this one's my fav.

* (my triple art degree doesn't give me a lot of chances to speak with authority)
I didn't want to play that card, I'm also an art student. I agree this one (post #25) is the best for placement and appropriate size of the 5 covers.

@Morrus try it with the Dino background. Make sure the Dino head is located between the large cover and the logo. Finally use the card placement you did in the #27 post. Rob is right about that.

Remove ads