• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which out-of-print RPGs do you still play?

dead

Explorer
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Paranoia

Space 1889

AD&D

OD&D

Basic D&D

2300AD

Dark Conspiracy

Dangerous Journeys

What others are there?

At the moment I'm a player in WFRP but my GM is eagerly awaiting the soon to be released 2nd Edition by Green Ronin. ;)

dead

Explorer
pogre said:
Runequest

Is Heroquest a revision of Runequest. Or do I have this all wrong? It uses the same world, Glorantha, doesn't it?

I don't know, I haven't played either, so forgive me if I'm mixing the two up. :)

pogre

Legend
dead said:
Is Heroquest a revision of Runequest. Or do I have this all wrong? It uses the same world, Glorantha, doesn't it?

I don't know, I haven't played either, so forgive me if I'm mixing the two up. :)

Heroquest is a completely different animal altogether. Heroquest was a joint effort between MB and GW at making a fantasy miniatures roleplaying game. It fell apart (the relationship) and Games Workshop went on to make Advanced Heroquest and then WarhammerQuest.

Now there was another Glorantha game called Herosomething - but I am not hooked on Glorantha enough to know. We just kind of like the Runequest system. We play it all of once a year or so - not exactly devotees...

Remove ads