• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which RPGNow products would you like to buy at your FLGS?

Which of these products would you like to buy from your FLGS?

• YEAR OF THE ZOMBIE by UKG

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Campaign Planner Deluxe by Ronin Arts (Phil Reed)

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • CORSAIR by Adamant

• LIVING LEGENDS by UNI Games

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • EN Spellcraft: Elements of Magic

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Cold Space RPG by Better Mouse Trap

• OVA - Open Versatile Anime Role-Playing Game by Wise Turtle Publishing

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Something else from RPGNow (replied below)

Votes: 29 30.5%

genshou

First Post
I voted Year of the Zombie, Campaign Planner Deluxe, and Elements of Magic (Revised Edition). I already own a print copy of EoMR, but if you were to include the interior colors, I'd buy another. :D

As far as "Other" goes, I'd jump on any of the Unorthodox line from The Le Games, as well as just about anything from RPGObjects (but especially the Legends line).

Jeff_DUG

First Post
A 12 to Midnight product compilation encompassing Fear Effects, Brainwashed, and their Flatlands counter/map expansion.
Oh man I wish! I would give my right arm to be in print... no really. Make me an offer (for the arm I mean). Oh wait I'm right handed... I mean my *LEFT* arm.

Seriously though, I can't agree more that 12toMidnight deserves to have some stuff sitting on shelves. Last Rites, Bloodlines, Weekend Warriors, Brainwashed... these guys produce nothing but quality! (course I'm biased, but still :D)

Sir Clay

First Post
I appreciate all the support for OVA. Though I have to clarify something Jdrakeh said

Actually, a lot of people have heard of OVA, but its publisher did a lot of sock-puppet promotion over at RPGnet, which might have hurt its reputation a bit.
I have never done any such thing. I'm not sure where this idea came from, except maybe a particular thread in which another myth was perpetuated: I never claimed OVA was the best anime RPG ever, either.

The thread still exists over at RPGnet I'm sure, if anyone felt the need to check the IPs.

I will admit OVA's promotion wasn't the best. It was more a simple word-of-mouth campaign. The intent was to save all my big guns for the print edition of the game. Unfortunately, these "big guns" turned out to generate little, if any sales, and the "unprofessional" word-of-mouth campaign has served me a lot better.

Maybe if this whole distribution thing works out... <:)

Remove ads