which rpg's are you just now discovering?

Rbledsaw

Villager
MERPs. I had found a copy at my grandpa's when I was like 12. Read through it several times, but had no one to play with and didn't have the common sense to ask my grandpa! Still have not got around to playing it.

One of my uncle's also introduced me to Shadowrun. Although I've played the Super Nintendo game (which was great), I've yet to play the pen and paper version.

Selkirk

First Post
burning wheel does look interesting. i've got esteren...i like simplified rules and they have a great setting. still, not enough meat on the bones here... it doesn't have to be pathfinder but give me at least some structure :D. and.. i don't really like sanity mechanics (hey can my hero not be a loon? :D). esteren is more of a taste thing...i can see horror/lovecraft fans absolutely loving it.

i just got iron kingdoms http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produ...ull-Metal-Fantasy-Roleplaying-Game-Core-Rules...bit pricey :.-( but worth it...great setting and killer artworks. still going thru this one...and loving every page so far :cool:.

runequest update...still cannot find my way with this book-might be a dust gatherer...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases