• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E While Pathfinder is not for me I still love Paizo because...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
... they were great stewards of Dragon/Dungeon and put together two great APs (Age of Worms and Savage Tide).

13garth13

First Post
My names is Morpheus and I, um, buy all of their stuff because I have a problem. It could be worse I suppose...

Admitting it is the first step, man! ;)

Back to school this week, eh?

Cheers,
Colin

P.S. I LOVE Paizo's work (even though I only pick up the adventure paths and the occasional Pathfinder Chronicle, etc. as money permits) despite the fact that I might not ever play in a full-fledged Pathfinder game. The writing is imaginative and evocative in a tasty marriage of old-school sword and sorcery and new-school sensibilities. And their customer service is FANTASTIC!

jephlewis

First Post
...because they show a great deal of respect for their customers, for the gaming community in general and for D&D's roots.
This. Paizo's attitude towards potential fans and customers is excellent, IMO; YMMV.
Also, I don't regret buying a single paizo product, even though I'm DMing 4E. It's all top notch so far. Note: I buy almost all my stuff on amazon.

Vael

Legend
... I really liked Age of Worms and Savage Tide. Golarion is a nifty campaign setting, Rise of the Runelords is kinda cool, I loved the flavour of the early adventures. And I recently acquired one of their flip mats ... very nice.

Remove ads