Who’s Going to Gen Con?

Herschel

Adventurer
I'll be there. I'm scheduled to the hilt this year with a lot of LFR events, DDN Playtest and other and I actually scheduled time to make sure I get to the dealer room. :eek:

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I'll be there. I'm running a monster-PC Pathfinder/Ptolus game on Wednesday night, playing in a Bulldogs! game on Thursday morning, going to a Stackpole workshop on Saturday and most of the rest of my time I have open for either working at the ENnies Booth or just being available for ENnies stuff if I'm needed.

Of course, I'll be at the ceremony, working behind the curtain, as usual. Gotta hobnob with the publishers, too, trying to get more submissions for next year, especially from companies that don't submit much (or at all).

I can’t believe we’re this close and I don’t see a thread about it. Who’s going? Does anyone have any events scheduled (or than Piratecat’s Keynote Address, and the ENnie awards)? Running any games, either officially or just in your hotel lobby?

My friends and I will be going and podcasting at the con again this year. It's the first year we're presenting a seminar! (So You Want To Start A Podcast? SEM1238117) We'll be posting episodes every night.

Tuesday
1600 Arrive (hopefully)
1800 Penthouse Dinner

Wednesday
0900-1130 Crimson Skies
1400-1800 Running Airship Pirates
1900+ Party

Thursday
1100-1400 Risk:Legacy
1400-1800 Owl Hoot Trail w Piratecat
1900-2100 ENnies Staff Dinner
2100-0000 Running Durance

Friday
1000-1400 Running Airship Pirates
1600-1800 Working at ENnies Booth
1830-2130 ENnies Cocktail Party and Ceremony

Saturday
0900-1300 Close Sail w Carlzog
1400-1500 ENnies Judges Panel
1800-2000 Nothingland Dinner
2000-0000 Running Leverage

Sunday
1000-1400 Risk:Legacy (if I win Round 1)
1400-1800 The Guardians Bureau w JC

the Jester

Legend
Not me; it briefly looked like I was going to make it due to missing Burning Man, but then the Burning Man stuff came together for me unexpectedly.

Ray_K

First Post
I'll be there with an open schedule. Last year I attended a bootcamp of DM seminars and round tables. I learned a lot, I recommend you check a few out if you get a chance. This year I'd like to get some gaming in!

My friends and I will be going and podcasting at the con again this year. It's the first year we're presenting a seminar! (So You Want To Start A Podcast? SEM1238117) We'll be posting episodes every night.

I'm going to try and make this seminar. My buddies and I are kicking around a podcast idea, I'm sure you guys have a lot of great insight.

IronWolf

blank
I have a badge, I have a place to stay. Still not sure I am going to make it though. Hoping something works out, but if I do get to go it will likely just be Friday and Saturday.

Remove ads