Who Applied for D&D Miniatures?

Mokona

First Post
Forked from: DDM Lives! Through Official Fan License.

Scott Rouse said:
As I mentioned in D&D Podcast # 28 and in my article D&D Miniatures Changes Explained it was our hope that the D&D skirmish community would continue to carry the skirmish torch for D&D Minis even after Wizards of the Coast had stopped producing the rules themselves.

Shortly after the announcement, we received several formal requests to license the skirmish rules.

With these goals in mind and formal proposals in hand we decided that the group known collectively as "The Guild" had the right people, experience, enthusiasm, and most importantly the overwhelming support of the players to take on this license. We’re very excited to begin forming an official relationship with them to continue producing D&D skirmish rules moving forward.
Does anyone know who the other applicants were that were not selected? Anyone want to step forward and admit to trying?

justanobody

Banned
Banned
I don't think it was anyone other than "The Guild". I think it may be just that people wanted it to continue and made suggestions for ways it to to do.

Maybe someone on MaxMinis, or Hordelings, or other miniature forums would know more about people outside the Guild that sent proposals?

Remove ads