• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who are the other two companies that got grounded??

gariig

First Post
I'm surprised no one has said or asked anything about this. We know PCGen got a stern talking to, but who else got one? Supposedly it's one of the biggies out there, but we have rules out DMF, RPM, and CS (what I consider biggies). Is it some Excel sheet writer? There's Hero Forge which I think the guy dropped off the planet and there's Steve's Sheets...that's all I can think of. If you've heard anything please post away.

Gariig

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
The "cease & desist" part of the rumor turned out not to be true. I'm thinking that the "3 companies" is not true either.

Twin Rose

First Post
I know for a fact that they are looking very strongly at every software out there, probably down to the littlest little generators on various websites. I got this right from the horses mouth, starting with someone requesting a full version of Campaign Suite. I've been working with the fellow to work through the "how' of how CS does things, as well as keeping my ear to the buzz as best that I can. I'd heard "a couple" which to me means 2 or 3, but then, I heard things differently about PCGen and others so we'll see what pans out to be factual.

By the way, Todd, was great meeting you at the convention. Was really exciting for me to get a chance to see everyone face-to-face, and come home with lots of new products! (Cheers)

Remove ads