• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Doubts The Power Of The Gnome?

Airwolf

First Post
RangerWickett said:

Oh, the gnome is real . . . but his clothes are just an illusion!

My eyes, my eyes, oh how they burn! Must gouge out my eyes.

smily084.gif

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I do. And rightly so. I mean come on, those little buggers are just begging to be picked off in the Scarred Lands. ;)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I have been gnomed, and have conquered my gnomeophobia. Now I adore them and think they are cute.

*Tallarns laughs at Morrus for getting gnomed*

I wonder if he's noticed yet? :D

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Fear the gnome? Hardly. The gnome's power comes from us. Therefore, he serves us, even if it is in a way that we do not fathom.

To fear the gnome is to fear yourself.

Ulrick

First Post
Don't be so prood of this little half-pint human you created. The power of the gnome is insignificant to the power of CHEESE!!!

alsih2o

First Post
Ulrick said:
Don't be so prood of this little half-pint human you created. The power of the gnome is insignificant to the power of CHEESE!!!

and how do oyu know the gnome isn't made of cheese?

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Wow...this is making the high-up rounds....P-kitty now, Morrus earlier...Eric's, I think, the biggest poobah left....

Hahaha....I delight in it, though.

It might be fun to get some sort of chronology. Maybe when whowever's doin' it gets bored, they can come out with it. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads