• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Else Thinks This Dude Is Hot?

Jeysie

First Post
Eh, nah. While I love geeky/smart guys, I like 'em to *look* a bit more geeky. Like Peter-Parker-ish, or Quinn-Mallory-with-glasses on the outside of the line. (Mmm, glasses...)

This guy looks more like a hipster who's passing himself off as a geek because he has a PDA. Cute, sure, but not my type. ;)

Peace & Luv, Liz

PwrMnky

First Post
yeah, even if I had a bunch skill points in "Performance: SPANK", I wouldn't be interested in him.

Nor, Regdar or Krusk. MAYBE Sloviss ... but not even that, really.

I guess, if could have the "Donkey Punch" Feat I may take the sorcerer dude (forgot his name.). But rarely do I find the guys attractive in D&D. The females for some reason always look pretty smokin' though ...

Oryan77

Adventurer
Why does it always have to be the races that are either human, half-elf, or elves (all very 'human' looking) that are hot? Are you racist? What's wrong with Dwarves or Half-Orcs? Most gamers look like Dwarves & Half-Orcs anyway....so what gives? You guys trying to say gamers aren't hot? :p

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Oryan77 said:
What's wrong with Dwarves or Half-Orcs?

They're ugly?

Most gamers look like Dwarves & Half-Orcs anyway

You say that we're either 4 foot high, wear too-long beards and carry axes, or that we have piggish noses and tusks? :eek:

Anyway, few like people who look like them. Those few people are called Tom Cruise ;)

Moon-Lancer

First Post
Last edited:

Remove ads