• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Wants to be a Wayfinder? The New Class

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Tel, frustrated with his dagger, and needing to take immediate action, drops his weapon, and moves past the claws of his attacker to grab him, lift him over the rail, and throw him into the depths.

"Giphil, I got this one! Blast the other ship! Blast the other skeletons! Oh..! BLAST!"
[sblock]Touch attack to grab the skeleton:18
First Grapple Check21 If I roll low (1-10) on any opposed grapple check, I would like to use an action point on it.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Primus said:
How exactly do you cast CLW as a Move Action?

I just meant I was casting the spell rather than taking my movement. You can swap a standard action to move, I guess I assumed that meant it worked the other way, too. I don't have a lot of practice with combat; the action types make my head hurt a little, so let's do it this way: Midian's priority is casting the healing spell on Johan. If he can also make an attack, he'll do that too. If not, then he'll do so next round (assuming he lives that long :eek: )

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper crouches low to take what cover she can from the side rail of the ship. As she does, she mutters words of power and makes a flinging gesture, as if shaking water off her fingers.

A single pale blue shard of light appears between her hands and streaks off on an erratic course over the deck of the ship, crashing into a skeleton near two of her classmates. If she could free them up, the battle on the deck would be over that much sooner.

(magic missile at the skellie engaging Vhir and Boromar)

"The other ship's too far for me to hit," she tells the Captain and Sool.

(EDIT - Changed to a legal target, inserted some dialogue :))

Last edited:

Primus

First Post
Whisper: Johan is below deck. Vhir and Boromar, Tel and Giphil, yourself, Sool, the Captain, and random crewmates 1-12 are all on deck.

Last edited:

Primus

First Post
The zombies struck out, flailing their fists and blades at the eagle and completely failing to hit the bird.

The skeletal wolf turned from Boromar and clamped its sharp fangs on Vhir's leg, leaving a bloody tear in the shaman's thigh.

Last edited:

Primus

First Post
Yer on deck. I accidentally called Tel Teivel int he above post, sorry bout that.

The fog is gone and cleared. Anyone on deck can see everyone else.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads