• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who wants to be a Wayfinder?

Walking Dad

First Post
I know, we don't use this thread often, but I don't want to clutter the IC thread.

(OOC - You can take others with you? Hmm! I always thought warlock invocations only applied to the warlock...interesting...)

There are some, but they are few.

Flee the Scene, Warlock's Call, Dark Foresight, Path of Shadows

in Complete Arcane, some more in Complete Mage and Dragon Magic.

jkason

First Post
You've reached level 7 now and can use this as an opportunity to level up your characters. Here is a link to the players gallery where you can update your sheets.

Huzzah! Hello, 4th level spells! :D

On equipment, A periapt of wisdom is obviously useful (would the bump result in Midian getting a bonus 4th level spell for Wis above 18?). The shard of recall could also prove useful (call lightning, Flame Strike, and Ice Storm are all evocation spells), though increased blasty spellcasting reserves are probably more essential to Whisper.

Will start working on the level up. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Actually, Whisper's still on 3rd level spells, so you can have it.

I'm seriously considering a PrC too, so she may be a little behind in terms of spell level for the foreseeable future.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Hmm, guess Midian has more use of the periapt of wisdom than Kraken, being a full-time Wis-caster instead of a dilettante. Would still like those potions, though, assuming them to have some kind of buffing quality.

Kraken now mostly levelled up. On a tactical note, if he's hasted, whilst in frenzy, and spends an AP for an extra attack, he can now get 6 attacks in one round. :)

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Hmm, guess Midian has more use of the periapt of wisdom than Kraken, being a full-time Wis-caster instead of a dilettante. Would still like those potions, though, assuming them to have some kind of buffing quality.

Kraken now mostly levelled up. On a tactical note, if he's hasted, whilst in frenzy, and spends an AP for an extra attack, he can now get 5 attacks in one round. :)

(Sorry, could have sworn I already posted this...)

Actually, there are two periapts, so Midian and Kraken can both get one (since they don't stack, it'd be silly for one person to take both. ;) ).

jkason

First Post
Okay, I think Midian's done. I took you up on the tweaking offer while I was at it. I only increased hit points by a night's rest and added the level up HP. I wasn't sure if the level up would count as healing the party up or not. Midian's willing to burn some more charges of his wand (huzzah for the innate upgrade, by the by! :) ) to get everyone to full, though, so no one has to burn spells before we head back in. Just let me know.

[sblock=Midian's changes]Level 7:
* +8 hp (6 +2 con)
* 4+1 (Int) +1(human) skill points
* +1 BAB
* Wild shape 3/day

* Spells per day:
Level 0: 6
Level 1: 4 +1 wis
Level 2: 3 +1 wis
Level 3: 2 +1 wis
Level 4: 1

Tweaking: Swap Animal Affinity for Spell focus (conjuration)
Swap Coordinated Strike for Augment Summoning[/sblock]

Remove ads