• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Would Illustrate Your Setting?

Goblyn

Explorer
Not meaning to be annoying, but ...

My brother. He's not famous or anything, but he's pretty darn good IMO and sees a lot of stuff similar to the way I do; for this reason he could depict my campaign world better than I could describe to him in words(which is all he would have to go off of if we were strangers).

[edit]:grammar

Last edited:

Kormydigar

First Post
Snoweel said:
Homebrewers!

Hypothetical for you - Just pretend you're the President of the World for a second...

Assuming you would do like me and spend your days dictating the details of your homebrew to taxpayer-funded secretaries who rush off to the printers with the next instalment of the State Sanctioned Campaign Setting...

And you could have any artist, under threat of death (or alternately, for a big bag of money) illustrate your campaign setting, who would it be?

For mine there could only be He-Who-Hates-Capital-Letters: rk post.

How about you?
Thats a tough one............If it has to be just one I'll go with Erol Otis.

Gothmog

First Post
For my dark fantasy/horror homebrew, it would have to be 3 guys: Christopher Shy (lots of creepiness), Keith Parkinson (great natural scenes), and David Griffith (great at action scenes and poses, with superb facial expressions).

haiiro

First Post
Primarily: Toren "MacBin" Atkinson, and Kalman Adrosofsky. When I picture my campaign, these two styles capture different elements of it very well.

Secondarily: Wayne Reynolds, and Mike Mignola. WAR for the tricked-out badass elements, Mignola for the atmosphere.

Kaledor

First Post
First name that always comes to my mind when I think of favorite artists (and kinda surprised his name wasn't mentioned yet), Micheal Whelan -- I buy many books simply because he has done the cover!

Otherwise: Wayne Reynolds and Todd Lockwood are my current d20 favorites... and I'd selfishly want to use my own artwork :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads