• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who's going this year?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
It's mighty quiet in here...anyone else going to GenCon this year (2015)?

Lan-"and, anyone in for some old-school D&D while there?"-efan

p.s. mods - there's no '2015' tag or I'd have used it :)

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
I'll be there all 4 days. I'll be Staff/GM for the Wrecking Crew and running 5 World of Darkness games. I'm hoping to meet some of the EN World luminaries and get into some D&D 5e games. I would also love to try Numenera.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I'll be there all 4 days. I'll be Staff/GM for the Wrecking Crew and running 5 World of Darkness games. I'm hoping to meet some of the EN World luminaries and get into some D&D 5e games. I would also love to try Numenera.
I'll be happy to get into any games, I got hosed on event registration and lost pretty much everything, meaning I have to keep checking to see what new events get added.

Lanefan

DM Howard

Explorer
I'll be going as well. I'll be playing in several Pathfinder games as well as going to a ridiculous amount of seminars and workshops. I, too, would like to see Numenera in action. It's looks nice, but then again Star Wars: Edge of the Empire looked nice too and it just wasn't my game. Hope to fill out the rest of my time trying/buying new games (of course!). A little bummed being out near the airport as I've heard that being downtown makes the convention.

Last edited:

Ryenosaurus

First Post
I'll be going for my second year in a row. As of right now, I'll be playing some D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and an upcoming game called WITCH. I also plan on checking out the Cypher system, though it seems I missed out on all of the Numenera and The Strange games.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
A little bummed being out near the airport as I've heard that being downtown makes the convention.
It's not so bad if you have your own transport, but if you're relying on Indianapolis' public transit system (dubious) or the GenCon hotel shuttle service (more dubious) I feel for ya.

Lanefan

DM Howard

Explorer
It's not so bad if you have your own transport, but if you're relying on Indianapolis' public transit system (dubious) or the GenCon hotel shuttle service (more dubious) I feel for ya.

Lanefan

Fortunately we will be driving in, so we'll be able to go to the center by car. We are definitely trying to minimize our potential issues that way. However, after I go to Gen Con as it's been 13 year old's dream to go, I think I'll go to Gary Con in the future as I'm a grognard by heart if not by age. Gen Con seems too big for it's premises.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I think I'll go to Gary Con in the future as I'm a grognard by heart if not by age.
I'd love to get to Gary Con sometime, but late March isn't the best time for driving over the mountains (I'm on the west coast of Canada) and trying to fly there would be, to say the least, a pain.
Gen Con seems too big for it's premises.
The actual convention facilities can handle it for a while yet, I think; and if they really got desperate they could always take over the football stadium just to the south to add even more space. The hotel capacity? That's another question entirely...

Lanefan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads