WHY CAN'T THEY PREVIEW FIGURES LIKE PATHFINDER?

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: ICONS OF THE REALMS, MONSTER MENAGERIE Comes out in February. I can't find so much as one picture of a figure from this set.Do you believe WoTC's refusal to preview figure sets hurts them? Pathfinder reveals figures nearly every Friday. Why doesn't WoTC?It frustrates me. For the best prices you need to prepay a case but without knowing what is in it I can't on good faith.Thoughts?

WHY DOES WoTC NOT PREVIEW THEIR FIGURES?

To get the best prices on a case of figures one needs to pre-order on the net. Pathfinder does an excellent job of allowing buyers to see what the figures are in their sets with updates nearly every Friday evening.

So why can't WoTC? DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: ICONS OF THE REALMS, MONSTER MENAGERIE comes out in February and I have no idea what is the set much less how they appear. A Treant is the case figure but without an image....

Anyone else frustrated by this?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think your caps lock key is stuck. I'm sure we can help, though. Any EN Worlders got any tips for fixing stuck keys?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, caps lock is definitely stuck. This has happened in two of your thread titles. I'll merge the two threads for you when I get a moment!

zoroaster100

First Post
I agree. Lack of previews is limiting my purchase of cases. I don't need fancy previews, just access to a list of at least half the minis and photos of a similar number by the deadline for most case preorders.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads