• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Why do elves suck?

Why do elves suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crothian

First Post
Piratecat said:
In this case, I suspect it's because he's trying to be funny. If you don't find it to be so, there's plenty of other polls to answer. :)

The poll wasn't there when I posted. :eek:

Nifft

Penguin Herder
IMC, they are fruity, tree-hugging, artsy, flighty, god-killing evil atheist bastards.

Cheers, -- N

Dimwhit

Explorer
Dark Jezter said:
It's a multiple choice poll. Just select them all! :D
I know that...but you could have saved me many clicks, thus making my life easier, had you included an All of the Above. What, are you lazy or something??

Infernal Teddy

Explorer
Jer said:
In my own current campaign the "good" elves are kind of like the elves in Terry Pratchett's novel "Lords and Ladies." The dark elves are much worse...

Thanks. How am I supposed to sleep now? *Scared*

occam

Adventurer
I don't like them much because they're kinda boring and suboptimal, rules-wise. A bunch of minor advantages that don't synergize well, and an ability score bonus that doesn't directly support the favored class. Are those worth giving up an extra feat and extra skill points? No way!

It's just the rules that bug me, though. Flavor-wise I think they're just fine in the right campaign.

Aeric

Explorer
They're too darn short. I refuse to think of elves as the most ancient and powerful race when their biggest representitive only comes up to my chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads