Wicht-Bribe Judges vs Chi Strike?

Wicht

Hero
A holy Warrior gains the style of the day as a signature style. Mastery merely allows the warrior to change a generated move to one specific signature style the warrior knows. You can only know a signature style once and so if you have knowledge of a signature style, declaring a holy day when you use that signature style does not give you an extra extra point. Sneaky trick+poison blade do stack true allowing a three point move.

As for the Holy Day and Chi strike, I am going to say no. For one thing, the purpose of chi strike is to disallow this advantage to your enemy so lets keep it mostly fair. For another thing, the mastery already works with chi strike allowing a 2 point move if the fighter wants one and it can't be stopped by a dirty trick. The holy day allows for another 2 point move. The dark warrior can also get two automatic 2 point moves or a single 3 point move. The advantage of the holy day is still superior however to the sneaky trick. And I think once I look at the paths they are still pretty well balanced.

If one holy warrior fights another the use of a holy day is not an issue as it would be a dumb strategy. Likewise holy day is not that great against sash warriors who can bribe the judges.

Higher tier warriors should remember to ask for more flags and while the holy warriors cannot stipulate all the details of the match, they can state in their challenge what they won't accept.

Remove ads