Wicht & Graydoom

Wicht

Hero
I'm not worried :D

Actually I will admit I checked the top 10 today and noticed me, GD and the Shadowy guy had pretty much left everyone else in the dust. It will be interesting to see who breaks 1000 first.

graydoom

First Post
Yeah, I know :(.
I'm expecting Wicht to pass me soon... he posts more here than I do (because he judges more and runs YBA games more). However, I normally post more in the rules forums, so I'll remain almost even. It's just my filled schedule that's causing my post count to slow down... I'll recover this weekend :).

MidKnight

First Post
Just thought that I would take advantage of this somewhat useless thread to say thanks Wicht. Thanks for all the extra effort you've been puttin' out for us.

Wicht

Hero
Oh you are more than welcome - I enjoy this game and hope to see it succeed.

And this thread is far from useless - its already allowed me to post an extra 2 times and thus leave Darkness that much more behind ;)

Wicht

Hero
Well, if you keep this up it won't take long at all :D

The fastest way to have your post count grow though is not spamming - its judging a couple fights at a time whilst playing in a third.

graydoom

First Post
Wicht said:
Well, if you keep this up it won't take long at all :D

The fastest way to have your post count grow though is not spamming - its judging a couple fights at a time whilst playing in a third.
And running a YBA adventure at the same time helps too :rolleyes:

Remove ads