Wicht & Graydoom

MidKnight

First Post
Been there once or twice - although the fights seem few and far between these days (at least compared to what we used to see.) BTW, are you going to post the final draft of the progressions and rules well in advance of the reset? I know that there will be a TON of fights to judge when the reset does happen and I would just like to be up on the current rules before that happens so that I can help with the judging load.

Would be great if we could get some night time players too! Well night time for me at least:) Several of my regular gaming group have already been playing and at least one more is looking it over. I'm going to talk to some other friends this weekend - maybe I'll hook them too:D

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard anything from Yce in a while? He's entirely too quite for my liking right now, makes me worry...:D :D

Phoenix8008

First Post
Yes! I second the vote for a thread or web page with all the new paths and rules together in one place. Also like to see at least a weeks warning before the reset. Maybe even post the warning on the General Forum to attract more attention.

Wasn't there once talk about changing the name of the game? Is that still something that might happen or do you think that YB has become too ingrained now to change it easily?

Wicht

Hero
My wife would LOVE it if we changed the name - I wouldn't mind myself either - I already have a name in mind for YBA but just wanted to do a bit more looking into it.

As for putting all the rules in one place - Yeah - the paths need just a little modification - Some of the ideas for changing I don't know whether it would be better to fix it now or see how it works in practice first (namely the dark/light tier advancement).

I think there is not much left to do - work up rules for items (I am leaning away from loss of tiers Pheonix and more towards all cash but with a similar system to what you sent me for figuring out how much) and put it all together and then see what we forgot.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Wicht said:
I'm not worried :D

Actually I will admit I checked the top 10 today and noticed me, GD and the Shadowy guy had pretty much left everyone else in the dust. It will be interesting to see who breaks 1000 first.
At that speed, we'll see it soon enough... :cool:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Wicht said:
Yeah I know - I couldn't believe his one over 200 post day :eek:
Right - that's almost half of his total post count. :eek: On the other hand, he's posted less than you, on the average, without this one day...

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, I wanna know where you go to see this top 10 list. Not that I'll get anywhere near it until I start playing more actively again, but it'd be cool to check out.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases