Wicht & Graydoom

Wicht

Hero
click on the members button at the top of the page. Once you get to that page there is a link to top 10 posters - you can then see other posters in rank - Midknight for instance was #27 last night but I would guess he jumped up a few ranks since. After the top 3 the high is around 150 posts. After about the top 15 or so, the average is around 50.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]

graydoom

First Post
Wicht said:
Interesting... as of before I make this post, both Wicht and I have 516 posts but it lists me in first. I wonder if it is alphabetical, if it goes by member number, or what?
Oh, btw: #1 again, for an hour or two :).

Wicht

Hero
Interesting little item I just realized - not only are me and Graydoom vying for the #1 spot, but I think we jointly have the longest thread on the whole board.

graydoom

First Post
Heh. We'll soon be eclipsed by something. Probably by some thread in the IC forum, or a Story Hour. Or something.

But for now... :D

graydoom

First Post
Yeah, but that story hour will probably keep going... while Kalath will end his adventures in Wicht's Lair... eventually, at least. But we will have the most-posted in thread for a while! Off of the efforts of only two people, at that :).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases