Wicht & Graydoom

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
graydoom said:

Interesting... as of before I make this post, both Wicht and I have 516 posts but it lists me in first. I wonder if it is alphabetical, if it goes by member number, or what?
Oh, btw: #1 again, for an hour or two :).
I'm not sure either, but it's probably one of those things or Date Joined...

Anyway... The three of us account for about 10% of the total posts of the entire boards so far. :eek:

(BTW, myself, I'm not that obsessed with post count; rather, I'm more interested in just participating in all those cool discussions - which are now again "new" to me because the boards themselves are new again, but that will probably change in a couple of weeks or months...)

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Actually I'm not really either - and I haven't since the first two days really even been trying...

I will admit the first night I tried to see if I could make the top 10 in one night and the next day spent all day on the boards, but part of that was the newness of the boards. Since then though, I have done most of my posting here in fight club.

Darkness

Wicht said:
Actually I'm not really either - and I haven't since the first two days really even been trying...

I will admit the first night I tried to see if I could make the top 10 in one night and the next day spent all day on the boards, but part of that was the newness of the boards. Since then though, I have done most of my posting here in fight club.
Yeah... Still, 10% of all posts on the entire boards have been made by three people - kinda scary, eh? :.p

Wicht

Hero
Darkness said:
Yeah... Still, 10% of all posts on the entire boards have been made by three people - kinda scary, eh? :.p

Well when you put it like that - it does seem rather abnormal :)

crazy maybe even :p

Darkness

graydoom said:
Heh. We'll soon be eclipsed by something. Probably by some thread in the IC forum, or a Story Hour. Or something.

But for now... :D
BTW, that thread is at 180 replies by now. IIRC, Morrus mentioned something about closing threads at 200 replies - or rather splitting the thread in two and closing the older one (which keeps the first 200 replies while the new thread gets everything in excess of that).

Wicht

Hero
Darkness said:
BTW, that thread is at 180 replies by now. IIRC, Morrus mentioned something about closing threads at 200 replies - or rather splitting the thread in two and closing the older one (which keeps the first 200 replies while the new thread gets everything in excess of that).

I will start a new thread then if we get up to 200 posts on any one thread...

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
Any reason why? Is the vBulletin software just not stable beyond 200 replies or something?

Darkness

graydoom said:

Any reason why? Is the vBulletin software just not stable beyond 200 replies or something?
That's probably what Morrus is worried about, yes. We don't know threads of what length vBulletin can handle and, apart from inflating a thread 'til the boards break, there's really no surefire way to find out. ;)

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
That's probably what Morrus is worried about, yes. We don't know threads of what length vBulletin can handle and, apart from inflating a thread 'til the boards break, there's really no surefire way to find out. ;)
So let's find out :D. Let me and Wicht keep going until something happens :D.

Remove ads