Wild Earth dice kickstarter. I raised over $125k in 10 days.

Hi everyone I wanted to share my new dice kickstarter with you all. I have been hard at work on it fo a long time now. The kickstarter launched a little over 10 days ago now, and the support form everyone, has been amazing.

All of the dice are handmade, and polsihed, sharp edge sets. I didnt realise, that it would be as popular as it has become.

The dice are meant to represent various locations on a fantasy world. The colours and pigments used are meant for each biome.

If you want a set of new, premium hand made dice check out the kickstarter here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/flamingflamingo/wild-earth-dice?ref=9qdwvu

LuminescentSkiesGroup2.jpg

Hero3.jpg

ShimmeringAbyssGroup2.jpg

EnchantedDunesGroup2.jpg

Eilathen

Explorer
Yeah, those kind of dice look very nice (and are very popular atm). There was a KS not that long ago that raised over 2 Mio $$, IIRC.

I was part of that KS back then but canceled 2 days before the end. I wasn't confident that they could fulfill all they got handed to them in that KS (it was their first KS) in a timely manner and also, after some consideration, those sets were way too expensive for plastic dice (yeah yeah, resin...) .

I see your sets are even more expensive (mainly because of £ vs. $).

I wish you all the best with your KS (I mean it is already a big success, so congrats :) ) but it isn't for me, unfortunately. I can't justify that amount of money for standard material dice, even if they look beautiful.

aco175

Legend
I see the picture for the d6 above has a dot so you know that it is a 6 instead of a 9. ;) I hope none of my players would think they rolled a 9.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases