• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wild Stewardess Action! - And Madness Followed COMPLETE!

ledded

Herder of monkies
Lola said:
It's true! Barbecue does make everything feel better!

Ah, yes, but alas he also forgot the onion rings.

Great story barsoomcore. Very entertaining.

Last edited:

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
ledded said:
Ah, yes, but alas he also forgot the onion rings.
It's, like, Tianese barbecue, okay? They don't got onion rings, they got... eggplant. And stuff. Sheesh.

Durn Southerners think they got it ALL tied up... :D

Last edited:

ledded

Herder of monkies
barsoomcore said:
It's, like, Tianese barbecue, okay? They don't got onion rings, they got... eggplant. And stuff. Sheesh.

Izzat, like, that Kansas City style Bar-B-que or sumthin'? ;)

Weeeeell, ah guess you could deep fry eggplant, though ah doubt it'd turn out quite the same. That shore is a lotta egg though... might as well make omelets.

Durn Southerners think they got it ALL tied up... :D

Hey, we aint got it ALL tied up, and she weren't my cousin *either*, no matter whut that po-lice report sez. :D

tetsujin28

First Post
The end? The end? No more stewardesses for more than a month? I don't know if my brain can cope!

I have just one question: who is (was) Mau Yi? Is this the Angel Formerly Known as Jiang-Li?

And I want picks of the <Austin Powers voice> Sexy Stews</Austin Powers voice>, so that we can see what a really lucky bastard you are :)

BTW, I'd be interested in knowing what rules variants you were using for sorcery and psionics.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Mau Li was Wei-Yong's animal companion.

Unfortunately the Angel Formerly Known As Jiang-Li was, like, in Singapore on the game day. Next time out we may have an additional cast member.

The rules for the sorcery system are on the main Barsoom website, but you can grab them here.

They're notably unusable and tend to make sorcerers anti-social, psychotic freakazoids that everybody hates.

Fa is an exception, but give her time.

Psionics were taken straight from the book.

Next game I MAY change the rules -- I picked up Mutants and Masterminds and am considering morphing it into a wuxia-style game and kicking up the action level a notch next episode.

We'll see.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Hey, did someone mention Kansas City Barbecue? Jack Stack ships anywhere in the country! Give the gift of pork ribs for Christmas this year. :)

And Barsoom, where are those pictures, Bucko?

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
ledded said:
Izzat, like, that Kansas City style Bar-B-que or sumthin'? ;)
Hey now! Them's fighting words.

I'll let you take it up with Tong Shan. Quite a patriot, she is. I'm sure she'd be willing to, em, edumacate yourself about the proper respect due to Tianese cooking.

Maybe Willie's charming enough. Maybe he isn't. ;)

Pierce

First Post
Good job, 'soom. Apparently BBQ is a universal comfort food, but more importantly: what about the pie? 'Cause ya gotta have pie.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
die_kluge said:
And Barsoom, where are those pictures, Bucko?
What, did you miss them? First page of the thread, dude.

Sorry if that's not what you were hoping for.

Use your imagination, my friend.

Remove ads